Wednesday, November 02, 2005

to think of a title almost everyday for my blog is almost impossible!

Monday
rollerblading with Sharyl..
*Cries
So long nvr blade le..
den at the hump there i fell down!!
arghhhh!!
Now my PIGU pain le la!!!
den trashed her at pool table!
hehe... i seldom can trash ppl..
back to tampines, we took neoprints..
2 machines wor.
1 is she treat..
haha
we decorated the 2nd one like decades!
1st time i decorate a neoprint for so long...
til my hands are tired n my pigu still pain!

Tuesday
JB trip with my relatives
first to 花果山(hua guo shan) to pray..
at first i heard it i thot got monkeys..
chey. dont haf.
the coconut drink there very delicious!
so icy n sweet!
tat i cant resist having the 2nd one treated by sikai, my cousin... hahaha
den we're off to shopping!!
went to Perling Mall and Best Mart..
but got nothing to buy de... its like a market... damn hot n stuffy!
my mom gave me 100rm but i only spent 30rm on something...
den we're off to a village to haf our dinner...
first time neh.
The Sea below us. Lizards above us. Insects n Seafood infront of us..
dear god. seafood..
in the end i only had tofu n half plateful of rice..
but i was full.
they had blackpepper crabs n tang lang prawn n a soup..
2 tables..
all together ard 540rm.. omg..
mite as well gimme...
*cries!
den we're off to shopping again..
it was already 9+ near 10pm..
The Store.
tho a department store but nth to buy.
sianz.
wat a wasted trip!