Wednesday, November 02, 2005

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

My aunt just treated us Sakura Japanese buffet at Safra Tampines..
hehe...
i love those cakes!
My cousins .HuiYee.XuYing.AhHao.Sikai.Me. one table.
.My aunt. his husband. My mom. Her husband. n my grandma. one table..
hahaha
i love that NewYork Cheesecake. n the Mango Pudding..
hehehe...
so YummY!!!!!
n tat Satay..
so delicious!
looks like ive not eaten much Japanese Food..
hahaha...
indeed i didnt..
The cold soba tastes weird.
Sikai's fren workin there. He so lazy. still dont find a job to work.
den saw Kenneth's frn inside. WeiJie.
The earth is so small..
or shud i sae s'pore is?
after tat sat ard in the lobby den proceeded to the unexpected bowling game..
haha..
b4 tat played pool with XuYing..
call her XuYing a bit weird. prefer calling her AhMoi..
haha..
den the adults stand there n laugh at our game..
i tink the kids were the ones laughing real hard when the adults played..
esp my dad... he's just trying to be funny.. lol.
the bowl.
my aunt played with the 4 kids. me.ahmoi.sikai.ahhao.
My aunt pro lei.. scored highest.. often had spare.. lol... tho no strike but still first.
AhHao 2nd. im 3rd.. hehe... den sikai 4th n ahmoi last.. cos its only the 2nd time she played.. haha..
To home we head!!