Thursday, June 30, 2005

i'M ok...

woke up late today fer sch again! haha
today's lecture n tutorial frm Mr. Ferlin was really stress!
most of my classmates n i didnt bring the case fer the Tengku Jonaris n Pang Koi Fa case..
hence we gotta find a council to fight fer us in order to stay in class!

well not so much of the sch thingy..

today was more on the work thingy..
it's my last day of work at m1 Tampines todae
had a bit of a mixed feeling
one on hand i feel glad that i wont be so stressed
on the other i'll miss my fellow colleagues
n i wont be able to haf financial stablility!

sian...
n now friendship problems
school work problems
my schedule is just so hectic
n mid-sem exams are just ard the corner
gotta catch up my work! sian..
n now project datelines are approaching..

but im still able to manage them at this moment.
tat's when i sae...

i'm ok

well my good friend said i looked pale today..
in fact i felt energetic!
well i may be a lil' tired.
but not in the sense that im getting sick..
i cant get sick at this precious moment
i cant possibly afford to...
but i need more slp!!
SLP!!! pls!! (-_-)zzZ
n that's when i tell some of my frens that i haf sars!
haha
jk! :P