Wednesday, August 31, 2005

happy teachers' day!

returned to my alma mater this morn..
Junyuan Secondary School

i miss the school bell
i miss the recess
i miss the canteen
i miss the field
i miss the bus 291 to school
i miss the classroom
i miss the AVA room
i miss the guides room
i miss the CCA Girl Guides
i miss the marching sessions
i miss the common tests
i miss D&T
i miss Home Econs
i miss Biology
i miss PE
i miss singing national anthem n saying the pledge every morn(tho i didnt)
i miss the reading period every morn
i miss the uniform
i miss the tie
i miss the smelly school shoes
i miss my table
i miss gettin up damn early(i wondered how i did it!)
i miss my classmates!

Last but not least,
i miss my teachers!

they are the source of all good things!
(which means Junyuan in Chinese)
they impart their knowledgeable knowledge to us. LOL

Mrs. Kavitha once told us:
A teacher's job is to make him/herself stupid.

Teachers said i've changed..
prettier. hehehe... :P
some couldnt recognize me..
some couldnt rmb my name..
guess i was either quiet, dreaming, or Sleeping in their lessons.
n i didnt even create troubles.
so they couldnt even be bothered abt me cos my grades were alrite..
that's y cant even rmb my name. LOL
those hu rmb my name means im on gd terms wif em. LOL
Teachers like Mrs Danial. Mrs Kavitha. i guess that's all! haha...
the rest i guess oni rmb my face but not my name.

i really miss the good old daze...