Tuesday, September 13, 2005

reLatives

reLatives suddenLy pop by my house n chat!
haha...
my 2nd eLdest uncLe came back frm China wif his.... erm...
should i name her his gf?
ok anyway this jeje(sister)
she's capable n pretty.
she's my soon-to-be ah kim? (uncLe's wife)
which means 2 of my cousins gonna have a stepmom?
i dono wat it's like to have a stepmom when ur biological mom has only left this world like... a year ago?
i heard they were together fer several years already.
n when She was still alive. She knew abt it.
she's seen her b4 too.
damn.
i miss Her.
our relatives seemed to be happy abt it.
but one of my uncle's younger child doesnt seem to noe it.
seems like the whole world noes it but u.
u are the last to noe.
damn.
tat's sad.
i wonder if his sister had told him anything abt it.
or did he suspect anything?
or maybe he somehow figured it out?
n they're going to the ROM this friday.
den there's this famiLy dinner.