Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1st Lecture for Arts Appreciation.

It's an interesting day.
1st Lecture for my cds Arts Appreciation
i know about artist's shit.
can u believe it?
i believed it's shit literally when i 1st saw the photo.
n it really is.
LT: why do u tink it's real shit?
me: i dono. it just looks like shit to me. it's brown.
LT: (carries on talking n came back to me)
LT: so why do u tink it's shit?
me: because. it looks like chocolate!
den the whole lecture theatre came tumbling down.
haha. it was damn funny.
the picture below is a canned shit of an artist Piero Manzoni
it's kinda interesting.
canned foods are said to have gone thru the most sterilized process.
so how do they preserve a shit that's so full of bacteria?
n they make money with tat.
i'd be damn rich if im famous til ppl wants to buy my shit!
hahaha.
the 1st TORT lecture was full of shit.
the lecturer was so stern n strict.
n i cant believe tat i'll be able to survive my sem 2
with her as my teacher.
let's see..
the pool session today with my classmates was full of shit too!
i just felt like canning it up!
hahaha.
Jay's singing session.
den i dono wat happened when i played with shih ying(ms wine)
she trashed me!
lol.. i was suddenly ripped of my skills.
but the other games were fine.
i won mud. kj.
i just didnt win ms wine n didnt have the chance to play with sharyl.
its ok. cos i played with her the other day..
hahahaha.