Sunday, December 04, 2005

how i went thru a voiceless sunday?

how the hell did i managed to go thru a voiceless sunday yet im still working?
how the hell did i managed to communicate with the customers?

thx to the part-timers there!
namely : Qingxiang + Joy
(but more to Qingxiang la. thx for helping me at the mcard kiosk!) hahaha

also, thx to the promoters!
namely : Shimin(samsung) + Eric(Motorola cum king of eating snakes!) + Weifeng(Palm cum zobo) haha

n stop mocking at me! i'll have my voice back! humf!
i totally lost my voice!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!
was released an hour earlier.. haha.

my dad called me,
u noe? my dad "caohilang"
somemore i no voice.. talk on the phone?
HOW?! u tell me.. how???

went to the 24 hr clinic.
damn fast. less than 15 min and its my turn! haha.
the doctor damn relack ar.
chat like we're acquaintance.
tho i no voice. haha.
he managed to understand so fluently.
he wanted to gimme 1 day mc
i said don need.. cos i had to go parliament tmr.
den i asked for 2 days mc instead n he gave me so readily! haha