Wednesday, February 15, 2006

some things just....

it's the day aft Valentine's Day!

there are some things in this life tat cant be forced.
everyone noes it.
You n i noes its shit.
But u just cant force things.

1st, my frns stabbed my back. -2 weeks
2nd, he transferred to another school. they stabbed me once again. i was damn sad. -2 mths
3rd, it was 2 yrs after. this guy wasnt any bttr than the others. he stole it. shit. -2 weeks
4th, mixed feelin. irresponsible fella. whr is he? ask me? i had no idea! i couldnt even reach him. dammit. 'twas silent. - 2 mths
5th, ure the most gd lookin guy in class. but i tink ur character sux u in n out. n wat u did i cant 4gt. i tink "friends" is a nicer term for us. -1 mth
6th, we were the best of frns. i really liked u. i guess i wasnt able to adapt to the changes. poly days controlled my life. not only mine, but our destiny. i didnt want it like that. -2 mths
7th, we only know each other for a few days. ure my frn's frn. we were together. we had the happiest days of our lives. just for that week. i tot we would last. how naive i was. -1 week