Saturday, June 03, 2006

study-

Went out wif my homies(Sam, CG, XN) on a Wednesday.
Basically it was a shopping day(for Sam & XN)
Had lunch at Pasta Mania 1st.
Den we combed every CORNER of Bugis street and Parco.
Then we went to Marina Square.
Had Andersen's.
CG ure a fag. it's always u that makes me so broke.
And CG stop tryin to influence ur dressing style to every guy ard you.
1st step to influencing : askin bestie to get collar tees which are horizontally-striped.
2nd step to influencing : sellin belt to his bestie.
it ended with Starfucks.

money is never enough!
esp when GSS is ere.
HATE GSS!!!!! arghhhhhh.
makes me so BROKE.
Went shopping wif Vickie ytd.
Biatch. u make me Pocket-rupt.
m0ii haTe euu w0rXx!!!
HaTe euu 4eva.
she was on a Vintage hunt.
i was on a tee-hunt.
but ended up buying some boxers. Girl's boxers.

$$$$$$$$$ really isnt enough when im out wif my cousins.
Had TCC for lunch. love the oven baked chicken. it's damn yummy!
plus the Summer Passion. Super luscious.
We became the tourguide for a while. Led some tourists from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard. wahaha.
it's damn fun to be a tourguide!
Damn. HTM!!! my 1st choice. grrr.
Bought a kitty(soft toy) from More Than Words. Damn cute. for only $8.90. weeeee~
Been sucha long while since i bought a soft toy for myself.
Den i caught The DaVinci Code again, but at The Cathay this time.
somehow the sound system isnt that good.

Me: My parents and bro are gg on a journey today, i need 6 birds.
Somebody: But this is only enough for 3 birds.
Me: Alright! *said with a disappointed face.

Ok serious. they really are gg on a journey to M'sia.
To Ipoh for a wedding dinner. and then to Genting.
Argh leaving me alone in sg.
hope my cousin/s come to my house tmr nite!

Study, babe. For accountings.
and teach properly.
Hope i can score since this is an advantage to me.