Thursday, August 31, 2006

a stranger in me-

ive been pondering..
what do i really want in life?
who do i wanna be?
i do not know.
isnt it sad?
i dont know wat im gonna do after i graduate.
will i be studying or working?
and if im gonna study how, where, what, when, why?
studying law?
or maybe i'll get a job...
will i be workin in the law segment?
will i be workin anywhere else?
what's my diploma for?
Do i work in this segment?
am i sure?
are u sure, shiying!?
are u?

i dono....
who knows me?
who really knows me?
who do i know?
who do i really know?
who're my friends?
got any?
yea, sure, many...
who can i turn to?
who can i really turn to?
who do i wanna turn to?
i dono?
its just this lack of courage..
the courage to trust..
i feel bad..
Do you?
Have you?
Did you?
Will you?
Should you?
Couldnt you?

Above them all, i feel sad, disappointed, aimless, lifeless.
Who am i?
Do you know?

maybe i just havent found the one yet...
its just this emptiness in my heart...

i need a hug.