Friday, December 15, 2006

conveyancing suggged-

finished my mid term test this aftnn.
comfirm gurantee chop stamp.
i wont pass conveyancing.

blame myself for not studying hard enough and having insufficient preparation.
arrrrrrrrrr.

went shopping. n i spent a lot. grrrr.
hate myself for not knowing how to save.
why do i love my friends so much?
my left foot kept having cramps. it's seriously wrong. must be the shoe. grrr.
and my sole hurts. from aftnn til nite.
why did i stand n walk ard for so long? grrrr.
get on the train also everyone took the seats.
arrr i let them have it. they're elder, so they must be more tired than i am.

oh yar.. the china man stabbing the china girl is in the headlines!
i saw the vid and its really frightening. all the blood and agony.
happened near Sheena's house eh. scary~

if u were one of the passers-by, would you stand and wait for ppl to help first,
or just rush and stop him immediately?