Wednesday, March 14, 2007

results-

it was late that night.
i was followed by a sick, pervertic man. he was tryin to follow me home. he aint old.
he tried to talk to me from the bus interchange and kept staring at me with those sickening look.
luckily im not alone with him on the bus. there's some other guys. derived some comfort from their existence.
he followed me down the bus.

im not dumb k. i called my dad to fetch me from bus stop.
heh DAD TO THE RESCUE. and he saves the night! :P

-

i just checked my exam results:

Organisational Behaviour : B
Conveyancing Law & Procedure : B
Music : B+
Family Law: B+
BA2 : DISTINCTION.


i bloody hell %&**%^#* got my 1ST distinction!!
i've never ever dared to aim for a distinction.
or should i say i never aim.
can u see how happy i am? LOL.

iAMhappy!!

best results so far tho no As.
but thr's none below B! heh.
the load gets heavier, i am climbing.

well but i will still be a kopigirl in a law firm in future with my gpa like tat.
(low self-esteem) hah.
but i got an internal locus of control!
XP