Sunday, December 07, 2008

Bolt + Dinner and Dance

Went early early to Astons at Katong for lunch. Somehow Jo doesn't like to go out this early and he always grumble about being out so early and will only list out all the cons of it.

Photobucket

On our way to Cineleisure for movie. Camwhoring moments while Jo was driving. Cos i dressed up for Dinner and Dance hehe
Photobucket
Wanted to catch Madagascar 2 but ended up catching the new Disney animation Bolt instead.
Bolt is the main character, the cute white dog.
It's DAMN NICE!
please watch :D
Photobucket

Movie trailer:


Then it was Dinner and Dance at Shangri La Hotel which is located at an ulu place near Orchard Road. Free photoshoot and caricature. I didn't manage to get a caricature though, due to the long waiting queue :(
But I managed to get my photoshoot! hurhur

The DND was very entertaining, with dance competitions from ppl of CPFB, table games and a very entertaining ANG MOH emcee, who is very talentedly funny and multi-linguistic. She even sang Hokkien and Malay song! She spoke in hokkien too and made a racist joke. hurhur. I think she's earning big bucks in Singapore. No one else can be as entertaining as her.

Somehow, due to the first table game I became the table leader. Then there was this table game where "YMCA" song will be played at random times throughout the event and if the whole table stands up to do the YMCA dance, the table will get a winning ticket. By the end of the DND, the table with the most winning tickets wins. Imagine eating halfway and the whole table has to jump up to dance the dance. haha! Then there was treasure hunt, which my table didn't win either... My table only had 2 winning tickets at the end. hurhur

What matters is that everyone has fun :)
Photobucket

why am I blogging now? cos Jo's having guard duty right now and I'm damn free rotting at home... hahaha

I doubt any Malays read my blog, so...........
Selamat Hari Raya to my Chinese friends, cos it's a holiday!! :D