Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look what happened to my home today!

I was about to return home from work and I saw a missed call from mommy. So I returned the call and got to know what she saw below...

She came out of the lift and saw the words on the wall:
Photobucket
and she thought: "the loan sharks are here to splash paint again."

Then she walked to our door and saw this:
Photobucket
Hello! my unit number is 296 not 290! wth?!

Photobucket

Of course my mommy called the police.

My unit number ends with 296 and not 290.

She had tried dialing the number on the wall, of course the person wouldn't use that number.

Look at the words & you'll know that the loan sharks had the intention to splash the paint on the 290's neighbour to make us chase after their money borrower staying at 290.

But let me tell you, the current 290 family is their victim too! Cause the person who owes the money had sold the flat to them. And before this family moved in, the loan sharks had came several times to splash paint on their door already.

Now they've moved their target to the neighbours. How innocent we are. I wonder what will happen in future. It's too dangerous living here.

We see these on tv, now it's happened to us!