Saturday, July 02, 2005

chill' out dae

well i went shopping fer my office wear todae wif eunice
it's been a long time since i catch up wif my frens
really wish to go sentosa u noe? guyz?
haha
but u guys seem uninterested in going there
it's been decades since i've last been to that sunny island!

Evening time~~~
went out wif Su Man(my best of fren in sec sch)
to Singapore Expo to catch a concert abt the SSA Youth Peace Culture Festival 2005
it's the start of the raciaL Harmony month
the concert was really nice tho the dances were a lil messy..
the theme was rainbow

The colours of the world are quarelling.
Each claims to be the most important.

GREEN says: "I'm the sign of life & hope.
I'm the colour of the grass & leaves.
Without me, all animals will die."

BLUE retorts: "Is that right?
Blue is the colour of water,
the source of all life.
Without me, there will be no life on earth.
And i respect peace.
What can be more important than peace?"

YELLOW chuckles: "You guys are so serious.
Look at me!
I bring laughter, gaiety & warmth to the world.
Without me, the world will be a dreary place."

The other colours also join in the fray,
& the argument gets more heated.

Then there was lightning & storm
the rain reprimanded the colours fer being foolish to fight among themselves

Each of them exists fer a special purpose
so y not join hands with one another and make the world a beautiful place?

Whenever the rain appears,
all of them will stretch across the sky
to form a rainbow.
The rainbow shall be a sign of harmony.

From then on, whenever it rains,
a rainbow will appear in the sky
to remind us that every one of us
is a unique being with a special mission
,
and that we can all work together to make
the world a beautiful place.

now u noe wat i've learnt frm the concert.