Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Luck on my famiLy..

i guess God has been fair all along
Resultz fer the ppl who are in the Dance Ensemble are out!
Of the 400 over competitors...

gUYz i'M choSen! hahaha :D

*jumping ard throwing my hands all over the air!

haha! i'm one of the 100+ ppl who are chosen.
bUt the registeration date has yet to come,
it's based on a 1st come 1st served basis.
n i hope i'll be 1 of the 80 ppl hu are earLy
n i still have no idea when the registration is... haha..

i'M too overjoyed~~
nOw i've got no mood to study at all!
omg..
i'm goNNa faiL mY POM mid-sem test! hahaha:D
n i dono y im so delighted abt it
haha!
im just practically mad! (perhaps)

hmmm...
(meditating)
*caLming myself down...
i'Ve got an infLux of new songs in my com...
i cant concentrate on my studies! omg...
haha
i just cant help it!!