Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year!!

wishes each and every one of u a really DELIGHTFUL YEAR ahead!!

countdown ytd was stupid!
went to Esplanade aft work..
met up wif Joan n Sam den Ken..
Gui so sad for u... had to watch the pretty fireworks alone..
Mr. Lonely..
a bad beginning yea?
but nvm.. there'll always be us ard..
time to switch for a new hp again!

I felt as if the fireworks were roaring at us from above the sky!
damn.. i wish Sg could be brighter some day..

n t'was damn squeezy.. tats my new year.
darn it!

Hope my kbox trip fast forward!!! hahaha
cant wait for the day...

dammit. i still had to work on eves n PH..
no double pay some more..
n the place makes me sick.. with those ppl revolving ard me coming, going n passing by in so many different directions!
it's making my head spin like the wheel of fortune..
no fortune for me tho... Bankrupt?
ok im crapping already.. hahaha..

New year resolutions:

1) Cure my DARK EYE RINGS!(slp early)
2) Better results(i think its tough.)
3) Get a digicam!
4) Get a phone with gd mp, can play mp3, bluetooth enabled, got usb cable n so on...
5) get a bicycle.. so i guess u noe my next resolution..
6) Cut down my fats!!!