Wednesday, January 18, 2006

shopping time for cny!!!

yay!! i finally got my time to shop!
. Far east plaza . Heeren . Bugis . Queensway .
LOL! bought top(smth like tube) similar to those ladies who wore in Legend of Zorro.. hahaha.. damn nice. lace + ribbon.. all BLACK!
den a BLACK half jacket with those accessories-like stuff.. a lil military style.. its back!!
Blouse at Bugis street. BLACK again! it's like those cosplay type.. damn nice n i damn lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve it!!! whooooooooooooooot!! i asked the sales person to chk for any fault in it cos i dono how to... all seemed nice until i reach home n my mom checked it for me..
a HOLE WAS FOUND at the sleeve!!
luckily my mom was able to mend it.. hahaha..
a M:Industrie jeans skirt was bought too!! so funny.. i can wear their size S!! wahahahaha..
damn tired all day out shopping..
BUT I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~


`thx to Eunice & KJ for shopping together.