Monday, January 29, 2007

fun time-

having some fun time before the exams.
some kind soul among my frns treated me dinner in an Italian restaurant at Clarke Quay.

super nice scenery

bowling with gang. felt so stressed with the presence of 2 bowlers - Vick and Winsor.
went Katong SC bowl and one side of it was abandoned like this:
check out my scores! i got a strike and 4 consecutive spares. haha im so proud of myself and my group which consists of Rachel and Amanda. Sheena was learning to "hook" the ball.
then Amanda and i were playing with the massage chair twice! damn shiok.

my first and last time there. it's closing down.


Someone: Oei! go and do ur Family Law tutorial for tmr lah. tmr not Mr Ferlin lei, it's Ms Yu eh! Shooooooooooooooo~ tmr workin eh. must wake early tmr and try to go jogging k.

okok i must do it now. byebye.