Thursday, January 11, 2007

no money no honey nobody loves me-

no money no honey nobody loves me. - KJ's favourite line.
no hope in going for the UK trip with my friends.
so sad i wanna cry my heart and rip my soul apart!
i knew it right from the start.
so i din bother to ask.
i opened my golden mouth today to ask and my mom claims that i din tell her earlier.
therefore, no funds to allow me there. grrrrr!
what an excuse! ive got my pay. u can just sponsor a bit for my expenses. i can sell off my clothes! i don care will do anything to go.
but u just wont let me.

had my outing with the m1 staff at tm on tues.
had dinner at Long Beach. which i wasnt really interested in.
so i had to order hor fun. ive been explaining everytime there's seafood on the table.
im allergic.
den went kbox with the whole lot and sang til midnite. its rare.

KJ and Winsor gave me love letter. <3
feel so loved. LOL.
3 love letters so far. and counting.



Nah si wah wu ji ba ban!
Wah ai zo per kee,
Kih London.

Meaning:
If i got a million dollars,
I wanna sit on the aeroplane,
and fly to London!