Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hols 2 weeks.

2 weeks hol commences.

Watched Shrek 3.
Camped at East Coast with fellow friends.
Watched Oceans Thirteen.
Went out with my parents (who seldom have a break from their work). it's been long since the last time my family of 4 sat down together to eat.
and Sam and I are planning to open up a new bank account to save money! wooooot!
Sheena, Wine, Vickie, KJ, Winsor and Hany. you should save up too..
We shall travel around the world in many many many days :D

save save save!!

Inspired by Winsor (who's set up a new blog to record his life as an intern), I've also set up a new blog to record the life of an intern (that's me!) so that I won't forget to write any impt things into the logbook (to be graded).

Visit me (click me)

You might wonder, "why Livejournal?".
Because I feel like it :D



Here's some photos I took recently:

SpidermEn truck.
Vitasoy.Hysterically.old school pencil CASE. Doraemon!!
BBQ-ing and you will see a trolley we pushed from Parkway.. hahaha. for $1. we returned it k.


The dawn is breaking..

Breakfast. ugly. Mcdonalds.