Sunday, June 03, 2007

lone shop-

I was shopping alone at orchard road yesterday to get my formal attire for internship interviews.
It's the Great Singapore Sale and its packed everywhere. (Hate it!)

Destinations:
  1. Far East Plaza - Shoes
  2. Wisma Atria and Takashimaya - Shirts
2 persons stopped me in a day:
  1. Tourist Guide - This middle-aged man just walked beside me and chatted with me and asked "Are you Japanese or Korean? I'm sure I'm not the only one saying that right?". Then he continued introducing himself, and he speaks Japanese real well. and then he was like trying to psycho me into taking tourism course.. LOL? I don't know whether to laugh or shun away from him? haha. I was wondering how people can just stop and chat with you as if you know that person somewhere. It's not like you're some salesperson or something.
  2. Auntie - I was walking towards the Somerset mrt station, carrying 2 red plastic bags (Pullandbear and Anna Nucci) and this auntie stopped me and asked, "Give me your receipt." while she showed me her Robinsons receipt. I guess she saw them wrongly as the Robinsons bags are red too.
1 person asked me a question:
  1. Tourist (i think she's Chinese, but her English can make it! haha) Where's Guess and Zara?
It's weird how some people can just stop you and ask you for a request or chat with you. And it's weirder that the person just stops and chat with them or answers their questions. All in all, it's just courtesy and politeness.

That's what the Singa is for.