Wednesday, July 25, 2007

dream - car, journey.

Dream dictionary

Car: Represents our own personal space. To dream of being in a car usually alerts us to our own motivation. Therefore driving the car can indicate our need to achieve a goal. Dream scenarios involving cars are often more to do with what we are doing to ourselves on a psychological or emotional level. Being alone in a vehicle indicates independence. To dream of reversing a car registers a feeling that one is slipping backwards or having to reverse a decision.

Driving: It represents our basic urges, wants, needs and ambitions. If we are driving we are usually in control, though we may be aware of our own inadequacies, particularly if we do not drive in everyday life. Our drives, aggressions, fears and doubts are all reflected in our driving.

Keys: Obvious significance in that it locks or unlocks that which needs opening or closing. This may be one's potential or perhaps old memories, experiences or emotions.

ps. I only extracted those that are relevant to my dream.

Dream: I was alone, driving my father's car. Then I couldn't find my housekeys.

It's kind of hard to interpret this dream because it's so contradicting.
I am independent, has a need to achieve a goal and driving the car means that I am in control of it (cos u noe i dont drive).

I had to park my car of course I had to do a reverse. Meaning I have to reverse a decision?

BUT... I couldn't find my housekeys! I still haven't found the key to my future goal? or is it that I need to find a key to reverse my decision or unlock my past?


meanings from The Complete Dream Dictionary by Pamela Ball.


ok i need to study for my CPA test. grrr.