Sunday, July 29, 2007

i got tagged.

i got taggggggggggged on Sheeeeeeeena's blog.

so it's gonna be simple. just follow the rules.

Each player of the game starts off with ten
weird things
or habits or known facts abt
yourself. People who get tagged
must write
it in a blog of their own ten weird things or
habits
or little known facts as well as state
this rule clearly. At the end
you must choose
6 people to be tagged and list their names.

No tag backs.

so i am tagged. are u?

  1. no habits of reading books and stuff. long stories like harry potter like what everyone has been reading. Or even short storybooks like Enid Blyton. Maybe some fun things in the book might attract me. Bookworms... Super mario... Detective Daniel.. Ok I din even finish any Goosebumps that i borrowed. so how did i ended up here? I was given 2 years to finish reading a novel - Sing to the Dawn, and a Shakespeare book - Twelfth Night, for my O levels. But I did not finish Twelfth Night. That explains my Literature results - c5. damn. not open book like now noe.
  2. I think I was experiencing certain hardcore puberty stage during Primary 6. I liked to dump things down from my window. Like folding lotsa paper planes and fly them out. The carpark was too spacey. LOL. I had the urge to do that. My brother and I liked to make our own paper kites and fly from the window. Then it got stuck cos it didn't fly (sometimes i think our neighbours living downstairs grabbed it). LOL.
  3. Poly is when I had my first OPEN BOOK exams. (ok maybe it first started in secondary school when I copied chinese spelling and other tests..)
  4. I can't wake when my music is on. The alarm just seems like nothing. or i would just turn on the snoozer or just turn the alarm off and listen the music back to sleep. That explains what happened in year 1 (i was always late/on the dot/ABSENT). Not anymore!
  5. I have a lot in my CPF a/c. wahaha. no need to worry in future. That's what happens when u start working part time in sec 4, after O levels up til Poly (which is now). But not anymore!
  6. I prefer rock to r&b. i might just go into death metal and jump out of the window.. LOL. SAVE ME!
  7. i am anti-nokia. to think my first phone was a nokia. i don't like it now. and i can understand why the older generations just prefer nokia to other brands. they are used to it. they are afraid that they would get stuck with the new buttons, menu, functions and everything.
  8. My ambitions used to be a teacher, a policewoman, an air stewardess. USED TO BE. Now that I've grown older, I don't know what I wanna be.
  9. I prefer to sleep without the aircon when it's raining.
  10. I like four leaf clover. It's believed to bring good luck. I think I am having some now. But I might need some "tao hua yun". so maybe someone can advise which flower brings "tao hua yun"? haha.

The 6 people who are tagged:
Joan
Samuel
Eunice
Yan Ling
Xiang Ni
anyone who reads this.
you.