Monday, March 10, 2008

FLY

1 more day and I'm flying to Taiwan!

So exciting.
From a just a thought, to seriously thinking, to really seriously thinking, to planning and booking air tickets and hotels.
You have no idea how much it takes to do all these.

The all-barely-20-years-old young adults are embarking on their own journey to independence in a country they have only heard and seen on TV and not been there at all.
Ain't that exciting enough?

We don't know what we may encounter, what happens if we get lost and can't find a place to sleep, get robbed, kena injury, finished all our money, got nothing to eat, don't know how to travel all of a sudden, get lost in the mountains and faint in the hot spring?
How do we react?
Plus all our Chinese language sucks, it's so hard to ask around for help. haha
It seemed as if we're throwing ourselves into the pit of death. (Ok shit I just watched Meet The Spartans and I keep thinking of the Pit of Death)


I think I should go to http://www.guanyinma.com/ to print out an amulet and burn and drink to bless myself and protect against all the evils.
Sheena I will bring the card which you gave me. Thank you.

Wish me luck.