Saturday, March 01, 2008

this post is gonna be on the top of the page until 1st Mar 08, or until all my CDs are sold (whichever is earlier)

support originals; CDs; selling cheap!!

Please, ppl help me. need money, like desperately.
I'm selling my precious CDs. Many of them up for sale. like, seriously, SALE.

$8 per CD,
$15 per autographed CD
Buy 3 get 1 FREE
!

(prices excludes postage, but I can meet u at Temasek Poly or Tampines Interchange if you want.)

ok i know the auntie in you will look at the word FREE. haha XP

I've got Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Classicals, OSTs and even Para Para Paradise!

eh i last time Ah Lian play Para Para one k. Don't pray pray ar!


Here are some of them:




No harm looking yea, you might find something you like or what you've been wanting!
Click here for more :)

email me at vintagelolita@hotmail.com or PM me on MSN.

Thank you in advance!