Sunday, April 20, 2008

JYPS

A sudden urge to write about my Primary School life cos Joan was talking about our Primary School motto on her blog and stupid Joan mistook Tampines Primary's motto as Junyuan Primary's motto.

Junyuan Primary School's motto - Work To Excel


A little introduction to my Primary School

I spent all my 6 years of primary education in Junyuan Primary School (JYPS) from 1995 to 2000 and I made a lot of good friends and went through quite a time.

Primary 1/6 - I was good friend with 2 other guy friends (both of which are my brother's friends siblings but of same age as me) and we played all the shit together while waiting for school and waiting for our brothers. Then I got scolded during my 1st Art lesson for talking in class and got a punishment by standing for the period. Then there was also a "Battle" between the boys and the girls (me and 2 other girlfriends). Luckily the Chinese teacher likes me muahahaha. My Chinese teacher was a very fierce man, he's Mr Eng and he dotes on the girls in class. not like those teekopeks u see on the street. Canning on the hand for having wrong spelling words. Damnit and we got those "We Don't friend him/her, we fake fake friend him/her... " typo situations. And then I didn't get good results and I got banished to a "bad" class in Primary 2.

Primary 2/9 - 1st in class. muahaha. I made a good friend, but she moved house and transferred school. :(

Primary 3/1 - 1st in class (as in register). hahahaha. exchange Sailor Moon stickers all...

Primary 4/2 - Let my classmate copy Chinese test :/ Then I made a good friend too, but she moved house and transferred school. We wrote letters :)

Primary 5/2 - I became a prefect, and made another very good friend and many other good friends. We write letters... all our secrets and made each other gifts and everything. sounds so fun.

Primary 6/5 - I still am a prefect and still are very good friends with my friends. Had the opportunity to travel to Melaka with my good friends and got a Friend of Singa Gold award. wooooooooot! Then we went our separate ways...

Most remembered teacher - Mr Jaya
And another teacher who taught me in Primary 6. She was very strict and fierce but all she did was for our own good. I can't find her on the internet - Mdm Chua Mui Jek

And in my 6 years in JYPS I have never known Joan Tay until Secondary School. haha wth.