Sunday, March 12, 2006

peeling is addictive-

it's as addictive as smoking. and im talking abt peeling the dead skins from my sunburnt shoulders. haha.

i started off my work today at paragon. Friendly and helpful ppl. and i saw Jesslyn and Agnes. oh i miss them ever since they've transferred from tm to paragon. Agnes has taught me when i first came into m1 at tm, and Jesslyn, she's like a big sis. i love her. she's so friendly haha.. i just love her la. i still cant 4gt my last bdae they bought a lovely pink jacket from Giordano kids for me. they're a bunch of lovely ppl. even tho im just a Part-Timer, they still bought me a gift.

Operations and procedures would somewhat be different since this is a customer service centre as well as a shop. More procedures i meant. But more slack. As in i had to do lotsa stuff back in tm like serving the queue and showing customers phones and replacing sim cards. But in paragon, i just needa care abt my job. Anything else, please take a queue number, or proceed to the cashier. Thank you! *Smiles*

Alrite i won myself a New Zealand ice cream on my 1st day of work. Im so proud of myself!! hahaha :P

Taking bus 65 back to tampines really takes quite a time. i'd prefer taking an mrt. the good thing is there're vacancies to sit in a bus.