Monday, March 13, 2006

wat if-

wat if i am a singer tmr?
wat if i am hospitalized tmr?
wat if i lose my memory tmr?
wat if i lose everything tmr?
wat if i lose myself tmr?
wat if i lose YOU tmr?
wat if i die tmr?

i wouldnt noe, or would i?

-saw a cyclist lying unconscious in the middle of the road


going chalet tmr, YAY!!! i love everything unplanned, hope we can crap out some foolish games!
my parents are going Genting tmr, wat a coincidence! But they'll be back only on thurs. How i wish it was on another day so i can tag along. ~>_<~ niwaes it's an "adults" trip, so doesnt matter. n i meant the "relatives" trip. aite! i only wanna go n shop and play and relax. so my brother will be home alone. well maybe not. he's got his driving licence! so he can drive my dad's car. im so envious!!! looking forward to the chalet