Sunday, March 26, 2006

tough time-

yea. the death of an internet programme can be the death of me.
and this lagness of system and machine is a killer of my patience.

fri
Law orientation briefing in school. den went shopping and movie with my fellow cousins.
bought a shoe cos the one i was wearing killed my feet.
V for Vendetta. I would say not much of a thriller or adventure. but a strong story plot with a tinch of humor.
den we went to Esplanade to sit down at the top and gaze at the stars and had our fondues and muffins.
someone drove us home~ :D

Sat
Another day of work. Xiang Ni joined me at paragon. got a new pal to chat with. i was so surprised that Rachel Debby and Sharyl dropped by and queued up just to talk to me for a few moments. im sooooo touched guys! :)

Sun
time ticks tremendously slow. had a cuppa Chocolate fruppucino from starbucks b4 going home.
going to zouk this friday. FCUK fashion party. with wine n vickie. Wine invited.. so why not? ;D