Friday, August 31, 2007

earn $$$$$ effortlessly!

Thru the internet of course..


Let's earn money by just surfing the net and doing searches on BAIDU, Google, Wikipedia and many other search engines.. Simply download a toolbar and you can start earning money!!

YES! It's that simple...

To earn more, simply introduce your friends to register also.. (That's what I'm doing now so u can do it too)

So help me and help yourselves earn money effortlessly!!
Click on my referral link: www.agloco.com/r/BBDG4890

To the people going Taiwan with me (ie ppl like Stinky, Joan and Xiang Ni) :
Please sign up so we can earn extra money.. woooooot! and and and... intro ur frns too!
Of course this goes to all other people too!!!

How mah-nee is spelt in my dictionary: $$$$$

Lemme reward u with this beautiful song:


Or for the Lians and Bengs out there:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgbe9J4f6lc