Tuesday, August 21, 2007

today is a very good day to die...

i watched a movie abt a nurse who helped the ppl who are suffering from cancer. However the nurse, herself, had cancer. Everyday, she listens to this tape which starts with, "Today, is a very good day to die...", followed by the various reasons.

That's when we will start to rmb only the happy moments or treat every thing as a lesson learnt and cherish every precious moments and day that we have.

So, why is it a very good day to die today?

I enjoyed myself at Winsor's bday chalet.
Had my Number 1 trophy made by Sheena from a cucumber.


shared a melted marshmallow with vick lovingly




Birthday boys. Happy belated bday to Leo.


AND i got a present! Like finally my very belated bday present from Eugene, my primary school classmate :D

i almost 4gt to write this in.. Su Man came to my house after i returned from the chalet!! we had so much fun.. u dono wat shit crap we can talk and play abt.. Taureans. but i fell asleep. HAHA!


Today is a very good day to die...