Saturday, September 15, 2007

guess?

I finally got my first Guess bag!!

it's nothing compared to Wine's Gucci.. Ji ba bom! HAHA
I still remember the days, when we were so young that I only walk around Tampines, everytime we went to Pasar Malam can see those 3-for-$20 t-shirts and also those black coloured handbags that has the logo:
Now i'm getting the authentic one! thanks to Joan, Xiang Ni, Sam, Chun Gui and whoever (i can't rmb all) who chipped in for the gift voucher as my birthday present. Yeah I finally utilised the voucher after 4 and a half months...

This is what I got and I simply love it!

The Venom half flap

in this colour:
"Don't mess with me or you'll die a horrible death!"

I got myself a Melissa Night flats in black from Novo cos i can't tahan wearing heels whole day to work. YAY!! XP