Monday, September 17, 2007

when was the last time?

The last time i went to the library to actually look into the books and do research was......

i have no idea when too! I think it was in Sec 1 when I had to do a project on the Singapore's history, and that was back in 2001. XP

I couldn't find the formula as specified by a client to calculate the loss of profit of some building contract on the internet, wikipedia, Lawnet nor Lexis Nexis. I was $#@^&&*^*(.
Super frustrated. Can't believe that I can't find.. And then I dono why I somehow found that the formula could be found in a book which I couldn't find as an e-book online. Soooooooo........

The resourceful ME found out that the thick like a pile of shit book can be found in the Lee Kong Chian Library, which is the National Library of Singapore. So the hardworking ME stayed behind to helped my boss to type out and edit a plaintiff's submission and stayed till 7pm..

Again, the clever ME found a bus from my workplace that stops at Bugis, just a few bus stops away.. Went to Level 8, spent like an hour or so there and found out that my book is not on that level.. KNS. It was already half hour to the closure of the library and I quickly rushed to the right floor to find my book..

Luckily, the resourceful ME found the book! wooooooooooooot and the last 5 minute I dashed to the Photocopying Room to photocopy the relevant pages and was even chased by the indian, female security. (*_*;)

PHEW! i found my things that's damn urgent. needed by tmr. Now I know what's it feels like to race with against the time.. grrrrr

Pictures for various days:

Whose is better?
T'is mine. Carved from a pork chop..
T'is Winsor's. Carved from Beef Steak.
My cap, my balloon ball, the nature's park.
You can find a tiger in the midst of the dragons

My drawing!! Artistic XD


I believe that the calculations and estimations are wrong. I do not sleep for 12 hours. I do not eat for 3 hours. My bathing and toilet time does not add up to 1 hour a day. 14 days vacation does not mean that I'll take all. I usually do not take MCs. but Labour Day is a must! haha

I believe not only working makes one tired, there are other reasons too.

so that makes me tired.

What makes you tired?