Thursday, October 25, 2007

EUNICE HO hohohoho

Dear readers,

My dear friend, Eunice, has just given birth to a baby boy. I will be visiting her tomorrow since I paid $49 for 1.5 days of my freedom to the doctor.

She endured an estimated 11 hours of pain and finally gave birth. She says it is very painful. X/ Hearing from her, I was reminded that I will be going through similar situations like hers and many other mothers in the world. It is a painful yet wonderful process that only the women can experience. I think it is something which you cannot describe upon seeing your baby that you have protected in your womb over a period of 9-10 months safe on Earth and your responsibility of protecting it never ends.

Now I am scared. Eunice, you are so bravecourageousadmirablestrongnoble. I am proud of you! :D

Best Regards,
Shiying