Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i miss school, for now...

School has started for TP, and I'm still stuck with my internship at Chinatown, where there are a lotta cheap and good food, and pubs and bars downstairs, clubs just behind the building, Clarke Quay just a bridge away, Brewerkz just that bridge-away distance and that stupid Winsor got a treat from his boss at there AGAIN, and the Central is just 5-10 minute walk away. Not to mention People's Park and Chinatown point is not that far away, and Subordinate Court and Family Court is also just across the street. Plus lunching so alone.. emooo

I must try all the delicacies there!! ARGHHHHHHH.

i want! i want! I WANT!!
ok im starting to throw some tantrums here because i'm still stuck with my internship when school has already started. :(

I miss school. But looking at my 4-day-9am timetable and the "ever-entertaining" facilitators it somehow makes me don't feel like returning to school too. grrrrrr.

ok nvm, i shall countdown to my payday:

8 days to $$$$$.

Our LO Ms Lim's treat to the Rendezvous Restaurant at the Rendezvous Hotel.. wooot!
My Soursop drink that I ordered.. there the one with a lotta ice shavings one!! heh
Tadah~ Ice Kachang with blueberry toppings!

Powderful. Ms Lim you're the best! and thx for the treat.. hehe :D