Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MY Sony Vaio CR23G/R

super duper happy cos i finally got my first ever laptop! (previous computers were passed down from my brother, which means that by the time I use them they are already ard 3-4 yrs old. and i use it for another 3-4 yrs = ave 7 years old.)

and I'm so proud of myself I got a Sony Vaio! heee. thx to mommy. I know u love me. and u noe i love u XP

It is a very sexyhot red. So I named my lappy HOTTIE!

I'M SO NOT USED TO ITS SPEED SIA. SO FAST! heh my old school pc damn laggy. Open a mozilla firefox machiam having constipation. and tat was why I always stoning in front of the pc, always waiting for the programmes to load. Maybe that's how the taurean in me surfaced.

wokay weeeee~

hotsexyprettybabe HOTTIE!
---

Primary School Gathering
After 87892638297 years, I finally had a gathering with my mini group of primary 6 classmates. We wanted to have our dinner at a what-many-ppl-claims-nice-food Japanese buffet restaurant Kushin Bo at Suntec City, Sky Garden. But we figured that it is a little costly (it's a ^%$^ $40+++/pax), so we decided to change it to Coffee Club. MUAHAHA. MUDPIES!!!

wokay i feel like a mudpie monster now. I WANT MUDPIES!

The guys were late, so the girls had a treat of the mudpies! shiok~


I'm a white dog, my name is Bobby.

Then we went bowling. I rank 2nd ok. But my score wasnt even over 100 lah. I got spares ok. LOL.

It is amazing how we could still get together although many of us lost contact of each other. Imagine the days when we did not even have any mobile phones or email addresses. All we could communicate was in school, over the house phone, or by snail mail. Despite the years of separation (alamak machiam Family Law divorce separation), we still have so many to talk and joke about. We were all excited and happy to see each other. Some changed, some didnt. Somebody got supermodel bod sial~ heh

wokay some of you might not have seen how short and plump i was. heh

Joan and I visited Eunice the day after she gave birth. Her baby felt like tofu, so soft and fragile. HAH. and i kept playing with his hair, damn nice to touch.

Darrian

Shortie hand. haha

Law Fraternity Games


I miss those carefree days } :/