Saturday, November 24, 2007

random post

Change by *ParenthesisX

I was struck by the words in this picture: "Save your coins. I WANT CHANGE."



This is the first time I see how ppl describe their desires in such a different manner.
Usually ppl would just write:

WE ALL WANT PEACE
STOP WAR
END WAR
MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR
STOP KILLING PEOPLE







YEA, I WANT CHANGE.

Let's change a subject. Niwae take some time to watch this cartoon.



It's a Japanese cartoon. I find it really fresh and interesting. It is totally different from the Japanese cartoons that we used to watch when we were younger, ie Doraemon, or any anime that you watch. Totally new graphics and jokes (No words spoken tho, just actions and music). The input of music that sychronizes so well with the cartoon is also a plus point. They made the cartoon into somewhat like they are "creating music".

Anyway, I do not know the name of the cartoon.