Friday, November 16, 2007

Winsor's treat; Pasta de Waraku

Finally, a treat from Winsor to Sheena and I @ a Japanese Casual Dining Restaurant called Pasta De Waraku. As the name suggests, they serve Japanese food with pasta. Which means there's cheeese~
For non-cheese lover, there's always the normal Japanese food like Curry Udon and such.
But I must tell you the pasta is damn nice, esp the Cheese (altho that's not wat i ordered).. oooooh la la~

I've heard a lotta reviews and am really attracted to the restaurant with it's unique name and cute signboard and I finally got to eat there. I must say we were really lucky as we did not wait for too long in the queue. YES, there was a queue even at 6.45pm. We were 5th in the queue, but all 4 infront of us were not ard, so we got to go in first. How lucky is that? Nvm, let's just start with the photos:

Big Squid, which I do not eat.

Aburi Chicken Curry Soba. No doubt, mine's the mini one. HAHA

Tempura icecream, nice but a little overpriced :/

The treator; somehow it feels like he's staring at me cos i suggested this place :/

Yes, the bowl is bigger than our faces. and the cheese looks bloody nice can?

Sheena's having fun with her cheese

The lamp (ps. click the photo to enlarge and move ur head to and fro the pc screen, you might find your eyes spinning)

That's for xmas! cool white bumboat with some Santarinas. Looks damn cool

Ok this might just be our first and last photo together :(

Next stop: Billy Bombers at the balcony of Central. HAHA we need to enjoy the view by the river.

I must say that I did not regret dragging them here to eat, hehe XP
Once again, thank u Winsor!