Monday, November 26, 2007

sudden post.

I dono why i suddenly wanna post it today, probably so many things happened nowadays.
I'm sorry if i'm stubborn at times, it's just me. I don't blame it on my horoscope (Taurean) or PMS, it's just that I don't like ppl to force something out of me. I can't help it too and I don't know why. Probably because, it's just me.
I'm sorry I can't do anything that's beyond my reach, power and what I can do. What I only can do is to pray. Pray to who, I also dono, I'd just pray to my heart.
I'm sorry if I can't speak to you in a nice way. I can control it, but I always forget to when I need to. If everyone can remember to control it then nobody will seem angry.
I'm sorry if I don't speak much to you. I don't know how to express my care and concern. I might have made you feel as though we are not communicating enough, but for THE people, please know that I do care. It's just that I don't know how to speak to or care for you. So please speak to me.
I'm sorry if I have let you down in any way. Please let me know. I'll change.
If it's wrong to apologise after realising what I had done is wrong, then should I stop apologising?
They always make use of this example: "What's the use of saying sorry after you've killed the person?".
If doing what you told me to is wrong, then shall I stop? Because they always make use of this example: "They ask you to eat shit, u eat shit? They ask you to jump off the building, you jump?"
I'm sorry if I seemed bored to you. It's just my face. I'm listening to what you say, but I'm just expressionless, that's all.
I'm sorry if I treat everyone as my friend. I don't know who's not. Please tell me. But should I believe what you say?
I'm sorry that I seemed "blur" to you. It might be my face and my character, I don't know, you tell me. But my mind is working it out. There are some things which I don't say, but I know. I just don't want to mention.
I'm sorry if I seemed stupid to you. It might be my face again. But I think I lack of knowledge and readings. Please guide me along and teach me.
I'm sorry that I seemed happy all the time. It's just that I don't want to show my emotions to you.
I'm sorry that I don't show my emotions. I don't know why, but I just, I just....
I don't know...
It's so hard to show them and tell people.
I'm lazy, perhaps. Or I may have some difficulties communicating. Or I don't wanna worry others.
But please don't probe me for anything. I will tell when I want to.
AND I'm sorry that I can only say sorry. BUT thank you.
Please know that I will always be there if you need me.