Tuesday, February 19, 2008

manjan manjan.

im becoming more and more of the above title.
black jack is so fun.
partly because of the money, but another part is because you get to gather with your friends to have fun and it's sucha nice feeling.
we all feel so happy playing, even if we lose money, we are still happy. That's in my case. haha.

It's still CNY.

Miss Huang (our E Math relief teacher back in Sec 3 or 4 (i cant really rmb)) treated us to Crystal Jade on Saturday and we went to her house to bai nian.
Her sister writes Chinese Calligraphy! ok random.
We saw her nephew and he's so damn cute with big bright eyes! haha.
Then of course, it's black jack time.
There were 10 of us playing.
I lost $5 in my 1st round of banker. (considering that most of them are a 50cents stake)
Then I took out another $2 to play and I survived. haha.
Then it's my 2nd round of banker. I set a challenge to the table that I want to recoupe my money, so they all see I hao lian.
so they increased their bet. $1, $2. muahhahaha I must say that I am lucky in my 2nd round.
I managed to recoupe my money and won $5! (and i spent it at simpang for supper)
So Joan and Xiang Ni saw that I am so successful in recouping my money, they also wanna do the same. they tried to recoupe their money. and Chester lost till he took out his 50 dollar note.
okok im manjan.

next stop: Yesterday at KJ's house.
i must say Baileys Irish Cream with Vanilla ice cream is nice.
dai dee, then black jack again.
hmm i tink i won 1 buck or 11 bucks, im not certain of it too. hahaha!
Oh, and I think I can be bassist already after playing with KJ's guitar ytd. wooooot!
and god damn it i reached home at 5+am, slept at 6am and I woke at 10am.
slept only 4 hours wth. worst thing is, I can't seem to get back to my sleep.
i need to study soon.
soooooooon..................