Friday, February 15, 2008

pimples-popping-out-on-my-face season

Stress period:

Not enough food.
Not enough nutrition.
Not enough sleep.

I need serious facial treatment cos my face is bad now. really bad.

Lemme set out the DEAD lines for my projects:

Intellectual Property

sucks, i'm only gonna noe my coursework grades before my paper. i tink i'm gonna do badly.


Shipping Law and Practice: 4 Feb (Mon), 9am;
sucked. SHIP LIN LAO BU!!!
and then there's a double meaning in the phrase "SHIP LIN LAO BU" again. But this time it didn't amuse me as much as the other one the other time. Ok if you know what i'm saying.

Shipping project 2: 77.5%

Overall coursework grade: B :(


Probate: 4 Feb (Mon), 12pm;
totally sucked.
i spent a bloody whole 16 hours chionging these 2 projects on Sunday, left me with only an hour of sleep, making the veins of my eyes so visible and like it's gonna cry anytime. hmmmmm

Overall coursework grade: B :(


CT: 6 Feb (Wed), 12pm;
most relaxing project ever. weeeeeeee!

CNY: 7-10 Feb (thu - sun);


Arbitration project: 16 Feb (Sat), 9am.

i handed in. i hope nothing's wrong. i wanna concentrate on studying now for the test tmr. was damn high in ILAW Chambers, my 2nd home.


Arbitration test: 16 Feb (Sat), 10am.

home. ok i haven't studied yet and it's already 15 Feb, 11:22pm. 10 hours more to the exam.

Mediation role play: A :)


Tests and exams:

16 Feb: Mediation and Arbitration (10am-12pm, LT 21)
22 Feb: Trusts, Wills and Probate (2.30pm-4.30pm, 04-48)
25 Feb: Intellectual Property (9.30am-11.30am, 05-06)
27 Feb: Commercial Transaction (9.30am-11.30am, 04-05)
29 Feb: Shipping Law and Practice (9.30am - 11.30am, Sports Hall)

29 Feb: VACATION TIL I DIE (I AM DREAMING OF THIS)

10 Mar: Examination Results via sms service
11 - 21 Mar: Taiwan!