Friday, February 15, 2008

my last lesson in temasek polytechnic.

ok i'm sad.
it's the final day of school.
i've got so much to tell my friends, but i've got no time to tell.
i'm listening to Tim Christensen's Right Next to the Right One as I am typing this and I feel like crying now.
ok i wanna dedicate this post to my dearest friends in poly.


Dear Sheena, Shih Ying, Vickie, KJ & Winsor,

You have no idea how happy I am to meet and know you from Temasek Polytechnic, Diploma in Law & Management. Life couldn't be any easier if not for having you, both in and out of school. And I really really do love you guys for being such great friends.

If you ask me when we became such great friends? I'd tell you that I do not know the answer either, because you can't find good friends in just 1 day; it takes time, and time has given us a chance to grow into such good friends. Our friendship grows like a big Golden Rain Tree; we grow slow, but stand strong and firm, and it will not stop growing.

No doubt, we're all going separate paths. Meeting and parting is part and parcel of life. But if the world is round, we'll meet again! I'm going to miss you guys very much. Please find me if you have the time, when something reminds you of me, when you want to tell me something, anything or everything, when you are bored, frustrated, happy, sad, excited, angry, calm or anything you feel, when you need a helping hand, a listening ear, when you have no place to go, when you are in trouble, when you are dying, when you are sick or when you miss me. I hereby vest you the power to call me at any time, even if you want to make prank calls in the middle of the night, even after 100 years down the road. This is in reward for the friendship, care, concern and support that you offered and gave to me.

May we be like the Golden Rain Tree; during hot weather and dry periods, the golden colour on the leaves appears to be more brilliant. Let us shine in whatever we do and believe in, and shine even brighter during the hard times.

Love,
Hong Shiying

p.s i love you
p.p.s i still love you
p.p.p.s i will love you forever <3