Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Court of Appeal

It's gonna be the 2nd time that I'm going to the Court of Appeal. The first was just a visit which TP brought us. But for the 2nd time, which is tomorrow, it's to hear a case, a probate case.
I'll get to see lawyers fighting in front of 4 judges.
See them get scolded and all agitated. How exciting :/
If you're free, just run down to watch it. It's in Chambers 5C at 10:00am.

I get to go the the Coroner's Court tomorrow too (first time)! 2 Court sessions in a day. How fun
But I'd be like hearing the Coroner (judge) and the people talking all about the D _ _ d person. See the evidence and such :/

It's been long since I last updated about my Taiwan trip. hahahahahaha.
I promise to update soon.
Been rather busy with work, chatting with the stupid pig (yh) and sleeping, and meeting the pig.
and down with a stupid virus in my body. Sucks. ->No life.

There's so little time yet so many things I want to do.
I miss school. EVERYTHING about school! and I miss my friends. ALL of my friends!