Wednesday, May 21, 2008

in loving memories

I am officially graduating from Temasek Polytechnic tomorrow.

I do not know my feelings. What should I feel?
I have gained good friends and lost a few,
Gained a lot of knowledge and know none,
Gained a lot of experience and felt some.

I suddenly have this urge to not go for the graduation ceremony, lock myself up in my air-conditioned room and rot and have my own movie marathon or just listen to all the rock and roll or jason mraz.

BUT, I've already gotten the grad attire, so I can't waste my money. So, I'll just go. How come it sounds as if I'm forcing myself to go? HAHAHA
wth. nonoonooooooo

im crapping.
thanks for spending your time reading my crap.




sucks im confused.




:/



ok nvm. i was suddenly reminded that I brought the r&b-hiphop yh (there's a reason why i don't call him jo) to watch his virgin play at the Esplanade some 1 month ago. Ok it sounds weird saying "virgin play". Anyway, yeah, his first time watching a musical, moreover a rock and roll "We Will Rock You". All about rock and roll and the story was not about Queen at all. HAHAHA

(yh: I'm sorry I dragged you to watch it with me cos I really wanted to watch it and there's student price. And I think you didn't regret watching it. HAHA.)


Anyway, they created a story plot totally unrelated to Queen, but used their songs as part of the musical. (if u get wat i mean). The plot was great, the actors were funny and the songs were great. I nearly laugh until my bag drop.


I needa get my Queen songs now.