Monday, August 04, 2008

filled up

An advanced birthday surprise for my dear cousin who's of the same age as me.


I have no idea why the fire turned out to be purple in the picture.


Golden Pin Mushroom with Bacon I loveeee it. My hot favourite item at the BBQ. We must do this for every BBQ :D


Went to Wild Wild Wet too and I'm sunburnt. I think I should get my friends to go together some day, it'll be damn fun if everyone's sporty enough :)


Then it was weekend and it's outing with mojojojo.
Finally got to eat at Shokudo in Cineleisure and I fell in love with their Carbonara. Rich and Creamy yummmm~

A surprise from mojojojo:

ok maybe I didn't look as surprised when I saw it. HAHA


If you remember, I have a smaller version of it in pink rabbit outfit and it's called Momo. I called this Jojo cause the blue colour made it look like it's a boy. And this is WAAAAAAY BIGGER! :D

Took a bus to Plaza Singapura and saw that the Istana is opened to the public. Our 1st time to the Istana. A rare opportunity to get in and walk around. There's golf courses, ponds, bushes, trees, a big field and roads. Damn cool. It felt as though it's Botanic Garden and it felt like family day. Free entry for Singapore citizens and $1 admission fee for foreigners.




shit, i promised him to sleep at 11. HAHA!
oops, he'll talk about it when he sees this. That'll be in 4 days' time.
:P