Sunday, September 07, 2008

CPF

I'm starting to get used to the lifeless working office life.
But I hate it when I feel so lazy to jog after work or even find the time to swim.
In case you're wondering how I'm doing at work, I'm doing fine..
I get my hands on things I've never came across before and am learning the things well.
For the past 2 weeks I've been churning tons of template-d letters and sourcing out correspondences from stacks and stacks of files.
In case you wonder what kinda department I'm in, it's the Withdrawal Schemes Department, Death team.

Yes, it's deadly!
(like real... HAHA)

Basically it's withdrawal of the CPF savings under the special ground, Death. Means when you die and you have CPF savings, and you had made a valid nomination, then we'll help you distribute them according to your nomination. But whether the nominees want to claim or not, it's another matter. (Who doesn't want money, right?)

Enough said about my job. Now you know what I do... :)