Saturday, September 27, 2008

Satisfaction...

Affordable and quality mineral makeup.

I got a lot of samples from Everyday Minerals to try out first cause I heard a lotta good stuff about mineral makeup. (Mind you, these samples are not free! I got 2 of them for free tho cos I'm the one with the most amount of order lai!)

I must say I feel really comfortable with it cos it's so light and it feels like you're wearing ZERO makeup. :)

With mineral makeup, you definitely can't miss out the super soft and luscious Kabuki brushes.
Yeah, I fell in love with it. Too soft to resist!


Even shopping online can be for a good cause. I got the Pink Ribbon blush.

Pink Ribbon (blusher)
Is a special promotion for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All proceeds from this lovely pink blush with white shimmer goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

If you feel like trying mineral makeup, please get a Pink Ribbon too!