Tuesday, January 13, 2009

if you're wondering why i haven't been asking my friends and cousins out recently...

it's because I'm so stressed at work and I'm doing the fucking OT and learning my driving lessons preparing for the big driving test this thursday which i hope that i do not fail otherwise i would have to spend more money on lessons and booking the test and it is a total waste of time and I've been looking around the website at what and where I should further studies and figured that if I were to go UK to study law the school fee is estimated-ly similar to studying in Singapore (the one which I'm looking at) but then I figured that my interest does not lie in law, and Jo's birthday's approaching and I just simply hope that i pass my driving test and Vickie's flying off soon and I'm looking forward to seeing Vickie Wine and Sheena again.


{mooo...