Thursday, January 15, 2009

SHIYING PASSED HER PRACTICAL DRIVING TEST FOR CLASS 3 LICENSE!

muahahhahaha
all the stress and worries are over!

i must thank a lot of people.

Mainly my mommy (who sponsored my all driving lessons and tests), Monica Tay (who went through the tests with me, introducing her driving instructor uncle and also for praying for me), Monica Tay's uncle (for teaching), Guanyin ma (who bo pi-ed me to pass in 1 try), Jo (who gave me some tips as and when he drove me around, and borrowed me his test paper), my brother (who went to Temple to pray [for himself] and got me an amulet at the same time), my dad (who also gave some tips), Chun Gui (who shared my anxiety for the test as he's taking his this Saturday! May he pass too!) and the invigilator (who looks so fierce like the Ah Nam, and speaks so fiercely, but is so kind to let me pass).

And for those who gave me the well wishes and such, thank you.

I passed!

phew.